Gluten and lactose free crackers.
1,5 dl sun flower seeds
1 dl flax seeds
1 dl sesame seeds
1 dl pumpkin seeds
1 tbs psyllium seed husk
0,5 dl canola oil
2 dl boiling water
Dried herbs (optional)
- Heat oven to 150C.
- Mix all the seeds in a bowl and add water oil and salt.
- Spread the mixture as thin as possible on a baking paper lined oven tray and sprinkle
- over some sea salt and dried herbs (thyme or rosemary works great).
- Bake for 30 minutes, take the tray out of the oven and cut into pieces.
- Put the tray back for 20 more minutes.
Let the crackers cool and enjoy!